The world of fashion is constantly evolving and changing. It can sometimes be hard to keep up with what new styles are coming out and what is no longer in.
Back in the 70s, it was bell bottoms and turtleneck sweaters. The 80s and 90s saw parachute pants, neon colors, and baggy clothes. Fast forward to today, and we find ourselves in a sea of new and old styles. It is no wonder why it is so hard to keep up with the times.
Here, we’ve put together a list of some of the hottest yoga fashion trends that you will see everywhere in 2018.
- Harem Pants – Inspired by Middle Eastern style, these pants are very similar to the 1980’s parachute pants inspired by MC Hammer. They are long, very baggy pants that catch at the ankle, giving them a puffy appearance. They are great for when you need to cozy up at home for the evening, or you can try wearing them to yoga. Try some on, and you might not want to take them off!
- Stirrup Leggings – A combination of style and performance, these leggings fit all the way over your heel and under your foot, giving them a trendy throwback to 90s fashion. The stirrup is not only fashionable, but it is also functional as it helps keep your leggings in place.
- Bold Prints – Over the years, women have always enjoyed clothing with different prints on them. Whether its outdated cheetah print or the style rockin’ camouflage print, 2019 is going to be a year filled with bigger, brighter and bolder prints. Nothing will be too crazy for this year.
- Full BodySuits – These can be a great way to take your fashion from comfy to street ready in no time. Quite like leggings, except that it covers you entirely, bodysuits are great for yoga since you won’t have to be constantly adjusting your shirt and pants.
- Crop Tops – These tops have been a huge trend since way back in the 1990s, and it doesn’t look like changing anytime soon. You can find these in tons of different styles, colors, and prints, and they are sure to continue to be a massive trend in 2019.
- Jogging Pants – Yes, they are making a comeback. Jogging pants are making their way from athletes and runners to yogis of all sorts. With their high level of comfort, joggers are a stylish alternative to your usual yoga pants.
- Don’t Forget The Tears – Another trend that people just seem to love is the shredded clothing look. These days you can find anything from yoga pants, legging, shirts, and sweaters with shredded looks.
While it can be hard to stay on top of the trends, fashion seems to be evolving from the casual, classic and professional business look of the past to the more comfortable, practical and stylish looks in the last couple of years.
Hopefully, with this list, you will be able to find something new to try and always remember to feel awesome about whatever you wear!